The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
The Tarot Cart
Copyright © 2014-2023 The Tarot Cart. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2014-2023 The Tarot Cart. All rights reserved.
- Use Of Site: This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. The Tarot Cart and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if The Tarot Cart believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of The Tarot Cart and its subsidiaries.
- Shipping & Delivery:
- Shipping is done via USPS Priority Flat Rate, USPS Priority International Flat Rate or USPS International First Class. Orders under a certain weight limit in the USA may be offered the option of USPS First Class. Both methods provide tracking. First Class cost is based on weight and location and is not guaranteed or insured. Priority Flat Rate is the faster method.
- Shipping calculation issues: Occasionally orders of multiple items can cause the cart to have shipping calculation errors. In the case of shortages we may contact you if they are substantial. Excess charges will be refunded. Please contact us if the cart is giving you a shipping error, or if you think the shipping may be incorrect and would like us to look into it.
- We ship to most locations, at our discretion. We have the right to refuse any order, for any reason.
- Title transfers upon proof of shipping, not proof of delivery.
- Shipping costs subject to change according to the latest USPS rates. The most current rate will always display in your shopping cart.
- International shipping is at buyer’s risk but proof of shipment with USPS tracking is provided. Contact us if your country is not displayed during the checkout process.
- Most orders ship within 24-48 hours. Transit time depends on your location and method selected. On average, orders in the US take 1-7 days transit time. International Priority orders average 3-4 weeks but can vary greatly based on location and method, taking anywhere from ten days minimum or in some cases may take up to eight weeks. Please check your tracking weekly, and see our FAQ for more information.
- International shipments: Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details. Please do not ask us to change information about your order on the customs form. International shipments are sent at buyers risk, but USPS tracking is provided.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. The Tarot Cart is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
Sales Tax: Sales tax is charged only on orders shipping to the state of Massachusetts at the applicable rate.
- Return Policy: No returns are accepted. Due to the nature of many of our products, some may be customized, or handmade in such a way to contain natural variations. Contact us if your order was damaged in transit. Items damaged in transit or defective may be returned for exchange within 10 days of receipt.
- Payment methods: We accept Paypal, Venmo, and most major credit and debit cards.